Why we write
Opportunities don’t visit caves. Write to attract opportunities.
The curious need something to be curious of. Write to attract the curious.
Like-minded people need a lighthouse. Write to find the others.
- Preetam Nath: Why you should write
- George Orwell: Why I Write
- Learning By Writing
- Mike Crittenden: Why I write this blog
- Getting Big Things Done
- why it matters and 5 steps to hone your craft
- Typing is thinking
- Writing Is Magic
- The Age of the Essay
- A thorough team guide to RFCs
- Ribbonfarm: Salt-seeking
- Jason Fried: Don’t be a knee-jerk
- Proving and defending the value of technical writing, again