Know how this hire affects your growth plan: I am hiring for [__] to be responsible for . These responsibilities are currently with . This will free them up to handle [__].
- The SaaSy Guide to Hiring
- A Staff-shaped Hole
- HN: What’s wrong with how we train, hire, and motivate programmers
- People have a right to deeply understand their compensation
- Lethain: Bar raisers, hiring committees, and other complex ways to improve hiring quality
- Ravi Gupta: Hiring
- Hire people who give a shit
- Hire slowly, grow slowly
- Why do tech startups still hire so many people?
- Why I Never Hire Brilliant Men
- Don’t hire top talent; hire for weaknesses
- The Myth of A-Players
- The opportunity you’ve been waiting for
- We Need Someone Who Has Done “It” Before
- Maintain a transition file